Sunday, March 8, 2009

BOGZEE for life ^_^

i loVe mY fRieNdz! yEa i loVe mAking rEaL fRienDz! tHey gOt sEnsE oF huMor, eAsy tO gEt aLoNg witH, "pRaniNg", cErtifiEd "peEzeE" aNd "bOgz" LOL, aNd mOst oF tHe tiMe thEy aCt diFferEntLy.
love this group! why? I found true friendship in them and it has been proven and tested :). Through thick and thin we've been together. We have shared lots of memories and those are commendable enough to be treasured. I know in times of problem I can always count on them. If I have nowhere to run they're there to have me and comfort me. Different lifestyle from different members of the group but shares the same principle, live life to the fullest :).
My friends are my second family. Real friends do help each other through the bad times how much more in good times 'ayt?.
BOGZEE loves to explore the beauty of life. We do like adventures, outings, trying to experience a different kind of life and exploring the teenage life.

1 comment: