Saturday, March 14, 2009

my family











M A C E R E N F A M I L Y


This is my family. (up) my dad, mom, jane, kyla and boboy. (down) this is an old picture of ours and this includes me, mom, jan and jay.

Let me tell you something about my family background. Uhmm among the 6 offspring of Ruben and Elena Maceren God has chosen me to be the eldest one. The next is Kristian Joe then Kevin Jan, Krizelle Jane, Kier James and lastly Kyla Joyce. We are recently residing here in Davao City and been here for almost 10 years.


My family already encountered lots of trials and thank God for always being there to guide and help us. We strongly believe in the existence of God. We commit our own lapses but we repent for every vicious deed we made. We ask for his forgiveness.

We are into a simple way of living. I and my other siblings were taught to be simple and learn how to appreciate of what we only have. I’m thankful to God because despite of problems we are into still our family holds on to a real family, a kind of family that never let down it's member and we are working hard to stay together 'til in God's time we have to be in our own separate ways but there's always a picture of us that stays in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment