Sunday, March 8, 2009

a single pain can take away all the happiness of a loving heart




The only person I cared for left me with a broken heart


Of course letting go of someone you used to be with is never that easy to forget facing the fact that he has already became a big part in your life. He's a mess in my life and unfortunately the most beautiful mess happened in my life :(


I don't know what made me last to this kind of relationship. Do you think long distance relationship last? Maybe yes for those who can give enough trust to someone but for me i guess i can't take it anymore. I quit. I'm not that "selosa" type of girl but i admit i easily doubt someone completely who of course gives me reason to have that kind of attitude. He already gives me enough reason to doubt his loyalty and honesty. I don't want to judge him in a negative way but because of his actions he left me no choice. I want to hate him for every single pain i received from him but i can't :(


how can you hate someone who change your life? how can you hate someone who encourage you to become a better one? to restrain from your vices? to improve your self confidence? heck! i can hardly hate him! still have a heart for him but no happiness left for me to hold on and fight for something i never wish to end T.T

2 comments:

  1. pag sure2 diha sa mga post ba..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...atai k kwin...


    khilak k jan...


    ...hmm...ahmp...thnx s comment kwin!!


    ...ahmp..khilak mn pud gni q s imong mga post!!!

    ReplyDelete